Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love this Hike!!!!

This is the third time I have hiked up to Fifth Water hot springs (Diamond Fork Canyon) It seems that I always go in the Fall, it is a 2.5 mile hike each way. The first time Justin and I went with my meditation group, the second with Launie and Betty, and the last was with Dale. Of course this last time I took tons of pictures, when I got home and was uploading them on the computer I noticed that not all of them turned out, (like all of the ones at the Springs soaking away stress). I think this means I need to go again. I love this!!!!!

2 comments:

jen said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I want to go hike through the mountains! I love the fall colors!

canihavethisdance said...

That looks like a really nice area to hike. I love the fall colors!