Monday, November 3, 2008

2008 Halloween Favorites

My top 2 favorite Halloween things this year are.... 1. My black witch that Andi (my partner in crime at work secretary) made for me after hoarding this pattern for years (1997 I think) in my stacks of what I want to make things. The dear girl just looked at the pattern or me I'm not sure which and free hand drew this wonderful decoration for my yard. I love it, love it, love it. 2. My babysitter (LaShelle) and I had been talking about books and I had told her about my favorite book growing up. Bless her heart. Halloween night after Justin and I had walked around the neighborhood, she came over with this book, "the Little leftover Witch", what a great surprise the library has lost their copy. I love this book. Thank you LaShelle.

1 comment:

canihavethisdance said...

That's a pretty scary witch! I don't remember ever reading that book. It looks cute.